+ [23-6-14] - We are infinite Light; we will not be dimmed, nor diminished. // 2/5.
(NYC, we, too, are joining in the pursuit of justice for Mike Brown through [Peaceful] protest today, Aug.14th, on Union Square at 7 PM.)
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Copyright © 2014 Hexx Allure.
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
+ [11-8-14] - 88. // popsicles with real pineapple chunks in the centre are Love.
Hope your afternoon was as well-spent! (‘:
Eyewitness speaks on the murder of Mike Brown
—I'm Still In Love With You (feat. Sasha)
Sean Paul - I’m Still In Love With You (feat. Sasha)